Historic Webster Village is composed of seven historic buildings and is located at 5583 Webster Church Road in Webster Township just outside of Dexter, Michigan. It is owned and maintained by the Webster Township Historical Society. Donations and membership dues provide the funds for maintaining these historic buildings.
Through years of tireless and selfless effort on the part of many individuals and organizations, Historic Webster Village is preserved in a state much as it was in the late 1800s. This Village gives one a sense of strong and steadfast life values and an abundant measure of community pride all nurtured in tranquility. It is truly a treasure to be enjoyed!
- Our grounds are often used by groups of fresh-air painters, for festivals, flea markets and bazaars, as a back-drop for graduation photos, or as a site for holiday greeting card photos.
- Podunk School, a one-room, award winning structure, would be the perfect place for school children to visit and sped a day in the late 1800s.
- The Old Town Hall would be an ideal site in which a Civics class could hold a “township meeting” as in days gone by.
- May’s Old North Barn can be rented for square or contra dancing. With it’s sky blue ceiling and electric lighting, a farm market or family reunion could be held inside.
- Our Crossroads Community Center is the perfect place for classes/workshops, birthday or anniversary parties, wedding or baby showers, and much more.
For more information about renting our buildings and grounds, please read our Facilities Usage Agreement. Questions? Send an email message to: email@example.com.