Through years of tireless and selfless effort on the part of many individuals and organizations, Historic Webster Village is preserved in a state much as it was in the late 1800s, except that all buildings have electricity. This Village gives one a sense of strong and steadfast life values and an abundant measure of community pride all nurtured in tranquility. Our new ADA compliant walking path adds to the charm of this lovely Village. It is truly a treasure to be enjoyed!
- Our grounds are often used by groups of fresh-air painters, for festivals, flea markets and bazaars, as a back-drop for graduation photos, or as a site for holiday greeting card photos.
- Podunk School, a one-room, award winning structure, would be the perfect place for school children to visit and spend a day in the late 1800s.
- Our Kleinschmidt General Store could accommodate a group meeting, wine tasting, children’s party, etc.
- The Old Town Hall would be an ideal site in which a Civics class could hold a “township meeting” as in days gone by. This building would also be an ideal choice for a small wedding or music event.
- May’s Old North Barn can be rented for square or contra dancing. With its sky blue ceiling and electric lighting, a farm market or family reunion could also be held inside.
- Our Crossroads Community Center is the perfect place for classes/workshops, birthday or anniversary parties, wedding or baby showers, wedding receptions, and much more.
For more information about renting our buildings and grounds, please read our Facilities Usage Agreement. Questions? Send an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.